Welcome to the fully updated 2012 edition of A Parents’ Guide to Facebook (PDF)! It’s designed to help you understand what Facebook is and how to use it safely. With it, you will be better informed and able to communicate with young Facebook users in your life more effectively. That’s important because 1) if something goes wrong, we want our children to come to us how to make a website and 2) as the Internet becomes increasingly social and mobile, a parent’s guidance and support are ever more key to young people’s well-being in social media and technology. The guidebook is published in partnership with the iKeepSafe Coalition.
The guide covers how to:
* Tampa Personal Injury LawyerConfigure Facebook’s new timeline (what used to be called your profile)
* Review your activity log
Use the site’s new in-line privacy tools
* Use Facebook’s “social reporting” tools to resolve problems
* Protect your online reputation
* Use Facebook Mobile safely
* Home Theater Company…Purchase a combination lock box
Click here to read or print out the 34-page guide in PDF format.
Click here for the Arabic version of A Parents Guide to Facebook